How To Rent
Please ensure you order the correct quantity of blocks. Once you have
paid for your pixels, please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Make the appropriate payment for the space you want to use by using PayPal.
We accept payments made through PayPal. PayPal accepts payment from the following
- Attach your image as a GIF or JPEG (must be correct size for the pixels purchased).
- State the top left corner position where you want your graphic to be placed on the homepage.
This can be done by positioning your cursor at the point you want and looking at the bottom of
the web page window to see the x-y coordinates. Make sure you are certain, because you can't
change it later. Feel free to include a picture showing where you want it if you don't trust
your ability to count tiny squares. Note that all placements are done on the main page
"All" category. Other categories are for search purposes only.
- State which website you would like your graphic linking to (must begin with 'http://').
- State a category for your image from the category list on the homepage.
- State what TITLE/ALT text you want for your image, max. 50 characters. TITLE/ALT text
appears when people hover their cursor over your image.
Terms and Conditions
At $1 per pixel, each 10x10 pixel block costs $100. As many blocks as are available may be
rented. Our page contains 1000 pixels.
- The minimum purchase is $100 (100 pixels), and the maximum purchase is whatever is left.
- When you 'ren' pixels you will not 'own' any part of the homepage or this site, but
rather you are granted the right to submit an image and link which will then be published
on the homepage in the respective space you have paid for.
- You cannot change the image or link once you have submitted them, so you must be sure
of the image & link you want on the homepage, which will be there at least until January 1, 2010.
The exception is if you have a strong reason why you need a change to your image/link,
eg. your site no longer exists, major structural change to your site, lawsuits, etc.
- Once your image and link are accepted and published on the homepage, you cannot get a refund.
- The site and homepage will be online for at least until January 1, 2010, but possibly
- No obscene/offensive/adult images/links will be accepted. Appropriateness is decided
by Escape Press. If you submit an image or link that is rejected, you will have the
opportunity to provide an alternative, otherwise your money will be refunded and you
will lose your pixels.
- If your link is accepted and you later change the content of the linked site to
show offensive/obscene/adult material then your link will be removed until you provide
a new one, and you will not get a refund of any kind for the link downtime.
- If for whatever reason in the future you want your image and link removed from the
homepage, you can do that, but you will not get a refund and the space will become
publically available again.
- Images must be the exact size you have paid for (eg. 100 pixels = 10x10 pixels).
- Images must be in GIF or JPEG format, and a reasonable file size.
- No animated images will be accepted.
- Links must be to web pages only and begin with http:// .
- You must have the authority to provide the image and link for the website you submit.
- Funds must be fully recieved and cleared before your pixels go live on the homepage.
- There might be occasional downtime for site maintenence but this will be kept to a minimum.
- Once you have ordered and the funds have cleared through PayPal, your pixels will be put
as soon as possible, our goal being within 24-48 hours.